The conference will be conducted in the form of panels, so that the following stages of preparation have been established:
- by 15 January 2020: submission of panel proposals to the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- by 25 January 2020: communication of accepted proposals to panel proponents;
- by 27 January 2020: sending of the Call for Panels to the Executive Committee (email@example.com)
- 1 February - 25 March: Call for Papers of the open panels (available on the Conference website)
- by 31 March 2020: sending of panels’ final programme to the Executive Committee - including speakers' name and affiliation, and title of paper (firstname.lastname@example.org) - and registration of all participants and panel organizers in the Conference (info on Registration tab);
- by 15 April 2020: submission of conference abstracts to the Conference Executive Committee (email@example.com);
- by 30 April 2020: publication of the final programme.
Accepted languages: it is up to the panel organizers, when recruiting their panel members, to indicate their range of language(s) for academic discourse. All panels should in principle consider submissions in English or Portuguese. The organization of the event will use English as its official language, for the sake of wide international accessibility.